Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Our spanking journey begins

Hello and welcome to our site!

Our site is a fairly new one. I've just constructed it two days ago in fact. Why Spanking Journey? Over this past year, Marcus and I have collected so many spanking pictures and have decided to put them up in the form of a blog. We are still experimenting with new positions, implements, locations and scenarios though, but I must say that all are exciting, though I like some better than others. Compared to other spanking blogs out there, written by people with years of spanking experience, this blog will probably be one of the less "established"... take it as an amateur spankers' site. But we'll keep you posted on our new experiences, bruises and lashes. We're also experimenting on techniques on tying each other, for less possibilities of escape and wiggling >;-)

Carolyn's favorite implements to take on Marcus:
1. birches (ooooh! ooow!)
2. carpet beater
3. horse whip

What I like on my butt when Marcus gives it to me:
1. belt
2. hand
3. brush

We hope this can be a site where we can become more comfortable, get tips, and grow in our spanking journey!

Some pictures from the other day. I tied Marcus to the dining table. Newly waxed behind, hmmm.... :-)


I made him pick the birches himself after "failing his subjects" as an absentee schoolboy. Tsk tsk... That's not good, is it? To think I already warned him that he will get a spanking if he fails! Well, well. After seven minutes of birching (by the way he got it the next day too for something else), I comforted him on the bed and rubbed on his beautiful welts.

Okay, it dosn't look that bad... I think welts are a turn-on though. Birches are good since they don't leave any long-lasting marks, unlike the belt, which had given my aching butt a blue bruise. But that's a story for some other post.

We will keep up the good work!
/Carolyn

1 comment:

Dave said...

congrats on the new bloggie and enjoy and have fun, as I can see you are already doing :-))

Best,
Dave