Thursday, August 2, 2007

Marcus gets the spanking of his life...

...for now >:-D

Summer is ending and so is our stay at the countryside, so before leaving for the city again (where there are more people to hear him scream!), Marcus requested for "the spanking of his life".

I have actually been spanking Marcus (and have been almost regularly spanked by him) for about two years now, since one week of meeting each other. It's another story how he got me into it, and how I have grown to love (and even ask for) our little "games". Each time though, I find myself fitting more and more into the role, willing to endure -- and most of all, inflict -- more and more pain.

Of course, as a loving spanking couple, the"discipline" is consensual. It's only fun when spanking is not abusive or derogatory, and there is mutual trust between the parties. It's important to know what your partner expects from the spanking, what the limits are, and how far the "punisher" can go.

But this has been a problem for me, since Marcus is a very demanding guy to please. Each time I think I push him to his limit, his threshold of pain just keeps on increasing, and I have to keep up with my disciplinary methods to give him the good, hard, satisfying spanking which he deserves.

By his request (he's been doing a long list of follies this week, bad boy!), I have been birching his butt all week long -- with the exception of Sunday, in which we declared a rest day. But what do I get? Each time I am tempted to pity him after a vigorous spanking (and I'm about to release his arms from the bedpost), he requests for more discipline! At one time, this was even "earned" by him by sticking his tongue out at me as I was unleashing his wrists. And oh, what a spanking he got for that! But the next day, I still got this request:

"Carolyn, since this week is the last opportunity for us to birch in a long while, I want you to give it to me tomorrow with all you've got."

He demonstrated the birch strokes he wants me to execute on his butt: forceful, whipping, and with a follow-through instead of ending the stroke where it lands. That way, he explained, even his legs will get some of the thrashes.

"Ooooh," I said. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, and it's got to be a long spanking. You should really be crazy and disciplinarian and give it to me hard."

That's not an unusual request from Marcus. He thinks my spanks are way to sweet, even when I'm trying to be strict! Besides that, his personality is one that really wants to test the limits. Until now, even though some of my spankings have been very hard and strict, I have never managed to make him cry (something he would like to experience from a spanking). Something in him just wants to "conquer" the hard spankings, to resist surrender. Yet at the same time he tells me he wants me to be able to "break him" and make him sob. He has also had this long-time fantasy of me growing taller and much bigger than him, and dragging him to my lap like a little boy. That's the feeling he expects from a good discipline: to make him feel small, vulnerable, weak, and taught a lesson. Oh how I wish I could grow some centimeters taller than him and grow some mommy hips to put my little boy unto!

I slept last night contemplating and fantasizing about the day ahead, and how I should go about Marcus' "spanking of his life". I might have slept with a smile. For sure, I definitely felt sexually excited.

This morning after breakfast, I ordered Marcus to get his birches ready. I walked with him in the forest, watching him choose the swishy twigs that will soon sore his rump. After he had taken off the leaves and tied them in a nice little bundle, I ordered him to "get up to his room", take his clothes off and wait for me. In the meantime, i dressed in the most ladylike clothes I had packed for this trip -- a short denim skirt and a black v-neck blouse. I let down my hair in a thick mane, and applied a strict eye make-up.

The clothes and the make-up made a psychological difference. Like theater actors, dressing and making-my face made me feel more up to the task. "I'll show it to him this time," I thought as I put on mascara and eyeliner for that smoky effect. "This time, he would beg me so much to stop instead of begging for more." I couldn't help smiling as I put on the lipstick and applied some blush, making me instantly look at least 5 years older. Deep inside me, I felt that it was today that Marcus would cry.

I made my presence known to him from where he waits inside the bedroom by making my steps up the stairs extra loud. Let him shiver in his boots... or lack of it! Marcus was as I had instructed, naked, facing the wall, and holding the birches behind him.

I tied him to the bed. First I tied his hips around a rolled-up mattress so he wouldn't be able to move sideways. Then I also tied him down at his shoulders. Feet were bound together and tied to one of the bed legs. His arms were spread apart, tied at 2 other bed legs. After a wiggle-test, I was assured that he could not get out of this position. I have never tied him this way before, but it looks greatly promising.

But I surprised him by giving him something that he hadn't expected. All day long yesterday he was asking for the birch. However, as dressing up I spontaneously also picked up a belt, which I intended to slap down hard on his delicious bottom before I give him what he asks for. If he wants me to take charge of this spanking, I'll show him I can do it by all means! But I wasn't thinking about that exactly just then. I just got absorbed into my role as disciplinarian and started spanking him for real after announcing my impromptu decision.

spank

This surely had taken him by surprise. I can hear from his screams that he didn't expect this, but at the same time I knew this was the kind of punishing discipline he craved for, and that fueled me more to give it harder and harder. I don't know how long I was belting him, but I tried to give as much force as I can to each one. Soon, he was begging me to stop. I knew from experience though, that he could take so much more than this.

spank3

"You told me yesterday (*whack*) to give you the spanking of your life! (*whack*) You wanted me to give it to you hard (*whack*) and I know that later (*whack*) you'll be begging me for more! (*whack*)"

I gagged his mouth with my panties and continued to pound him with the end of the folded belt, maybe about 5 minutes more. I threatened him that any screams outside the pillow will be met with even harder whippings, and I kept true to my word until he learned to control his screams.

spank2

When I decided it was done with the belt, he heaved a sigh of relief, but not for long. I grabbed the birch, and an audible high-pitched scream came out of his mouth. "No, no, no! Please, Carolyn, Stoooop!"

I immediately put my hand on his mouth to put an end to his begging. I had to put my foot down. And besides, the feeling of being in charge --even of when he would talk and scream-- was totally exciting. "No, now you're going to get what you asked for.... Remember, you asked me to make a follow-through, like this..."

WHISHHH!!, the birch rod whistled in the air as I showed him how I would soon do it to his ass. I again heard some begging, and a beseeching hand was trying to grab on to my legs.

I tried to ignore this and proceeded to business. Marcus' continuous screams filled the room. To give him the follow through he (initially) wanted, I also stood over him on the bed as I slashed the birches between his butt and thighs.

spank4

That was painful for him, but not as accurate as when I'm standing by the bed so I stood beside him again and gave him a long series of hard birching until I thought he couldn't take more. *swish!* ow! *swish!* aj! *swish!* aaaaarrrrgh! *swish!* eeeEEE! To tell you the truth, Marcus' high pitched screams just turns me on somehow. I love it when he responds to my whacks. I swished harder and harder. It was so near, so near until he gets tired. Then, I thought, he will reach the point of losing energy to fight, and eventually just submit and cry. So near, so near...

But!

At this point, the resisting side of Marcus said the safe word! You can imagine my frustration, I was so in the mood that I found his request as another reason to put on with the spanks. At the same time though, I knew couldn't go so much further if he doesn't want to. I gave him about 10 hard birchings more after he had shouted the safe word, grabbed the belt, gave him 2 more before finally stopping.

It took me a while to relax, and then I released him from his bounds. We had a nice comforting-session afterwards, followed by... I'm sure horny spankers could imagine what ;-) But in hindsight, I don't regret that I didn't make Marcus cry this time either. It really felt to me (and he said so too), that I had been able to break him some, to make him feel more vulnerable.

You can be sure he didn't taunt me as I was releasing his arms, and well, up to this hour he hadn't yet hinted that he wants an even harder spanking in the near future!

/Carolyn

... This post is to be continued! On the next, I will post pictures of what Marcus' naughty bottom looked like: bright red, and (as I post this entry), an amazing shade of blue!

5 comments:

smiskpojke72 said...

Hi Carolyn and Marcus! First things first; thank you for a fantastic blog! It really shows how you enjoy (and master) all aspects of traditional Swedish spanking. Since about five years I have felt the need myself to be spanked once in a while and have been lucky enough to find women, both in Sweden and in the UK, who have dealt with my errant behaviour. I like to think I fully understand both of you when it comes to Carolyn's 'corrective measures' regarding Marcus. Oh, I wish I had found a girlfriend who took care of me the same way. I have been disciplined during the years with various implements but have never tasted a good Swedish birching - which I sadly regret. Needless to say, I heartily enjoyed every word you wrote about how you, Carolyn, administer a birching and its effect on Marcus.
I look forward to read more on your blog and also see more pictures, especially of birchings. Some day I wish I was on the receiving end of a birch rod myself. It will do me very good despite the stinging... :)

Carolyn said...

Hej smiskpojke!

Oh we are delighted with our first ever comment on this blog! I'm also glad that someone has responded to the story of Marcus' birching in particular. I am proud of that post and as you can see in Marcus' new update, proud of the results too! :-)

We are now back to our city apartment so it's hard to find birches here. People might wonder why we're picking them in bundles and look at us in a strange way. But don't worry, it's not the last time definitely (and we have pictures of old birchings). Birches are still on the top of my favorite implements to give!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Super blog you guys! Only problem for me was that my wife found me reading it & has now decided that I will have to be her slave permanently. She took me into the bedroon and made me strip naked then she made me sign a letter saying that I agreed to take whatever punishments she decided I deserved at ant time! She then made me lie on the bed with pillows under my stomach so my bare buttocks were in the air before she tied me spread eagled to the bedposts. She took my old leather belt, doubled it and started to thrash me so hard I was soon screaming for mercy! She gave me 100 apparently before she stopped but then she went to get her riding crop from downstairs. She soon returned and sentenced me to 24 strokes which I had to count out loud, thanking her after every set of 3 strokes. I was in so much pain at the end but certain parts of my anatomy showed that it had been a turn-on too! Now I have to endure punishments twice weekly with a newly acquired collection of staps, tawses, canes, crops & a martinet which she has ordered but made me pay for! This week I will be birched for the first tme too, hope she ties me tight!!!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.